Wednesday 13 March 2013

Trend: Holographic Lovin

So recently I have absolutely been obsessing over holographic goodies, and i've seen them everywhere in the past few months! So I thought i'd show you a few pieces I have recently been lusting after!

1. Jeffrey Campbell Holographic flatforms- These are some serious eye candy, i've seen these bad boys doing the rounds on instagram and tumblr loads the past couple of months! I may treat myself next payday. Will look hot with some neon accessories and some cute frilly socks! Luuuurrrrrvve

Get these at- http://www.nastygal.com/product/brazen-platform-hologram

2. Gosh Holographic Nail Polish- I swear, every time I go into superdrug this is sold out! So typical, but no wonder because this is such a stunning nail polish, to me- when its on it looks like a nail wrap from all the multi-coloured flecks in there, it's so stunning and I would definitely hit your local superdrug to take a look for yourself!

or order online, here- http://www.ebay.co.uk

3. Yayer Holographic Sunnies- These are perfect for summer, and I know its barely even spring yet but i'm already thinking ahead, I love the holograms on these, they're so unique. I'm definitely ordering these for my girls holiday i'm planning!

Get here- http://yayer.com/products/hologram-sunnies


4. Holographic T-Shirt- And finally with my fave piece, this amazing top, I found this on a random blog and absolutely fell in love. It's so eye-catching and 90's, that whole cyber thing going on at the moment, I would kill for this! I'm gonna do some google searching and going to try hunt this, if not something similar down as I neeeeeeeed.

Thats it for today pretties, which was your favourite piece? Let me know in the comments. Mucho loveeeee, Holly x







No comments:

Post a Comment