Friday 22 March 2013

Lipsticks for £1?! Inc NYX, Revlon, Rimmel Etc!

There's a small cosmetics shop near where I live, it sells everything from makeup, fragrance to hair extensions etc! I love it in there, the people are lovely and the shop is beautiful! Unfortunately it's closing down, jumped onto that bandwagon many other retailers are at the minute, it's sad for a moment but then I see them selling off all their makeup for a pound a piece, and their offer- 6 items for £5! Who wouldn't?

I bought 12 items, which cost me as little as £10. But today I'm showing you the 7 lipsticks I picked up, some real gems, and amazing quality.

From left to right- ASTOR, 022 Caribbean. Revlon, 305 Pearl. Revlon, 26 Softshell Pink. Revlon, 34 Plush Red. Rimmel, 500 Diva Red. NYX BL37 Black Cherry. NYX BL55 Glamour.

All familiar brands and they all had their plastic seal around them. Brilliant quality for the price! My faves NYX Black Cherry! What's yours?

Love Holly x





No comments:

Post a Comment