Tuesday 9 April 2013

SS13 Trend: NEON

I have been all over the neon trend, I just love the way it looks and it really reminds me of my childhood when I used to wear blue eyeliner and jelly shoes! I've been rocking the whole monochrome outfit with a neon statement piece, which is my favourite way of incorporating two trends and mixing them together! Here are just a few of my favourite pieces from the neon trend.

Shirt- £30, Monki
Skirt- £645, Simone Rocha via Net-A-Porter
Shoes- £20, River Island
Heels- £195, Kate Spade
Clear Clutch- £23, Zara
Cambridge satchel, £100, Modcloth.com
Both Necklaces- £44, Juicy Couture
Lipstick- £14, Limecrime
Nail Polishes- £8, AA

*All prices sound via Polyvore*

I like these posts because I'm more of a looker than a reader, I like to look at pretty things and get straight to the point, I hope you guys appreciate that!

Leave me your thoughts on the neon trend, and also if there's any amazing pieces that you've recently picked up I'd love to know! Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment